Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness

1. Happiness is something you feel when you do something good. to me it's this warm feeling you get deep down because of the thing you did. It makes you feel so much better no matter how happy you feel.

2. My greatest source of happiness comes from my family and my friends. My family makes me happy because they make me realize how lucky i am to have such a great life and how every decision i make at least one of them will back me up always out of all of them. My friends make me happy because they make me laugh...alot and they make me experience life a whole other way.

3. My mom and dad have the greatest influence on my happiness. they make me happy because they fufill every wish i have, and i mean they provide everything for me which is my happiness. Everything is my happiness.

4. I definetly impact my parents' happiness because if i don't do well in school they get upset because they do everything i ask them to do and in return i disapoint them with my grades and my choices i make everyday.

5. you know my greatest need in life is just to go to college right now otherwise i am happy and just small compliments can add to my happiness but thats about it. i'm truely happy : ]

3 comments:

Jordin said...

I dont understand what you mean about "how creepy you feel"... do you feel creepy when you are happy?
Also, I hate my family and you love yours. My happiness is in no way effected by my family.

steff said...

awww wima!!! you and your family.

Rimma said...

I wrote about family in the same way that you did.. otherwise i dont really mention them hahaha
and yeah, i agree with jordin.. creepy? hahaha i love you anyways