Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Assignment # 6

1. In general i don't like getting scared but i LOVE haunted houses scary movies and all of the above. like the suspence is such a crazy feeling.
2. um i guess i'm a little supsitious, i'm always afraid when i'm home alone at night that some one is going to break in or something like that so i always have all the lights turned on during the night if i'm alone. i have to admit i'm scared of dying but it has to happen so i'm getting over that and also i use to be horrified by spiders but now since i live in our basement i've learned to ignore them.
3.maddness-someone who is not themselves and have lost their mind. Who ever is pushed to do crazy things like murder, rape, obssesive over people....any one who tortures any living thing is mad in my opinion.
4.I think people under pressure crack and they go crazy because of all the stress and pressure they've been in. like they would things that they would never possibly imagine they would do and take it past the line.

4 comments:

steff said...

Yeah I hate being home alone. I used to sleep with my nights on if my parents were gone.

Maybe maddmen are ON crack!

Rimma said...

yes yes yes! i love scary movies too! you have to come over so we can watch amazing FEARNET movies! for some reason, i have never really been afraid of anyone breaking into my house and killing me, i have never fear burglars or anything like that.

Jordin said...

I'm not really scared of death itself. I'm more scared of how I am going to die like I don't want to die in pain. I think that pressure drives people insane, but does that make the people who put the pressure on them responsible for the insane person's acts. Or is it because the crazy person isn't stable to begin with.

samwisesunbear said...

i concurr w/ steff