Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Assignment 9/12/07

Hi my name is Rima. This blog is for my Creative Writing class. My writing interests are quotes, short stories and haiku poems. I like to make diamond poems and limerick poems and write about my life. In the next four months i'd like to learn how to write better and learn how to make my words flow. I want to learn how to write an actual poem that has meaning and depth in it. My favorite authors have to be Nicholos Sparks, J.K. Rowling and the guy who wrote The Kiterunner. I appreciate their books and how they write because they get a hold of the reader very well. Once i start reading any of their books i can't let go of the book and won't put it down until i finish it. A quote i believe in is "When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling make it though when you die people around you are crying and you are the one smiling." i believe this because i feel like i should make a impact on the world that we live on and that i want to be remembered as someone who would always be happy and not the person who no one noticed.











No comments: